Tonight’s the night that the My Favorite Things February Card Kit is available!! The last kit sold out in less than 24 hours, so I would suggest stopping what you’re doing now, head over to the MFT Store to buy your kit, and then come back for some card kit inspiration!! You can find the kit HERE.
Are you not so in love with that adorable gumball machine?!! I had to make a shaker card with it, and since the kit includes everything you need to make one, it was super easy!! Here’s how I created my project!
- Trim an A2, vertical top-folding card base from Sweet Tooth Card Stock. Score at 5.5”, fold in half and perfect crease with a Teflon Bone Folder.
- Die cut the striped pattern paper from the Rainbow Stripes 6 x 6 Paper Pad using the large rectangle die from the Blueprints 1 Die-Namics. Adhere it to card base with foam tape.
- Die cut two scalloped panels from Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the scalloped rectangle from the Blueprints 1 Die-Namics. Die cut a circle aperture from one of the scalloped panels using the circle die from the Gumball Greetings Die-Namics.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Gumball Greetings Stamp Set onto the second scalloped panel, making sure to position it inside the area where the circle aperture is located on the other scalloped panel. Use Black Licorice Hybrid Ink to stamp the sentiment.
- Slide the shaker pouch into place and adhere it to the back of the scalloped panel with adhesive. Fill the shaker pouch with the colored Dimensional Circle Confetti (provided in the kit) and seal the back by adhering the second scalloped panel to it with adhesive.
- Adhere the assembled scalloped panels to the card base with foam tape.
- Die cut the gumball machine from Wild Cherry, Black Licorice, and Silver Shine Card Stock. Assemble the gumball machine and adhere it to the image panel with adhesive.
Dunzo!! Super easy, and oh so fun!! This would put a smile on anyone’s face, don’t you think?!! I’ve listed the products that I used below. Please click on through to the My Favorite Things Design Blog to be linked to the other adorable projects that my teammates have created for your inspiration!! You won’t be disappointed!
That’s it for me today, friends!! I’ll be back at the end of the week with more crafty goodness to share! Thanks so much for stopping by today – my heart skips a beat when you do! Have a great day!