I’m still hanging with my sweet grandkids and their parents, but I wanted to pop in quickly to share another project for the Avery Elle Winter Release! This one features an adorable stamp set illustrated by my sweet friend, Heather Campbell. It’s called Pixie Dust. The fairies in this set are too cute for words, and really are versatile for numerous occasions!
Isn’t that fairy so stinkin’ cute?! I wanted to pair her with a bold color so that the sentiment would pop right off the page. Here’s how I created this project:
- Trim an A2, vertical top-folding card base from Raspberry Card Stock. Score at 5.5”, fold in half and perfect crease with a Teflon bone folder.
- Die cut an image panel from Solar White Card Stock using the Double Pierced Rectangle Elle-Ments.
- Die cut a heart aperture from the image panel using the Scalloped & Pierced Heart Elle-Ments.
- Stamp the fairy from the Pixie Dust Stamp Set onto Solar White Card Stock using Tuxedo Black Dye Ink. Color the image with Copic Markers and die cut it using the coordinating Pixie Dust Elle-Ments. Apply a light coat of liquid adhesive to the fairy wings and sprinkle Diamond Glitter all over the sticky area.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Pixie Dust Stamp Set onto the card base (making sure to position it inside the heart aperture) using VersaMark Ink. Heat emboss it with White Embossing Powder.
- Die cut three stars from Solar White Card Stock using the Pixie Dust Elle-Ments. Apply a light coat of liquid adhesive to them, and sprinkle Diamond Glitter all over the sticky area.
- Adhere the white panel to the card base with foam squares. Adhere the fairy to the white panel with foam squares.
This was super easy to make – there must be a princess or fairy in your life, huh? I’ve listed the products that I used below. Please click on through to the Avery Elle Design Blog for more amazing inspiration!
That’s it for me today, friends! We’re having a blast with the kids here, and have lots of fun activities planned until they leave next week! I hope you have an awesome weekend planned at your house – thanks so much for spending part of it with me here!