Hello my loves!!
I’m back today to share another project that I created using some recently released My Favorite Things products. It’s kind of a fun one too . . . .
So, I’ve been meaning to play with the Stitched Rainbow Die-Namics as well as the Rainbow of Happiness Stamp Set and the coordinating Color the Rainbow Die-Namics. Let’s face it, I just love rainbows, so any excuse to create one and I’m there!!! Here’s how I created my project.
- Trim an A2, vertical top-folding card base from Sweet Tooth Card Stock. Score at 5.5”, fold in half and perfect crease with a Teflon Bone Folder.
- Die cut the rainbow from Razzle Berry, Orange Zest, Pineapple, Limelight, Summer Splash, and Periwinkle Card Stock using the Stitched Rainbow Die-Namics. Assemble and adhere the rainbow (in order) and adhere it to some printer paper. Use detail scissors to trim away the excess printer paper from the rainbow.
- While you have the card stock scraps out, die cut hearts using the hearts die from the Blueprints 11 Die-Namics.
- Die cut an image panel from Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the stitched rectangle die from the Blueprints 23 Die-Namics. Position and use the same die to cut through the middle of the rainbow.
- Die cut the word rainbow, three times from Sweet Tooth Card Stock, and a fourth time from Black Licorice Card Stock using the Color the Rainbow Die-Namics. Adhere the layers together using liquid adhesive.
- Trim a strip of black diagonal striped patterned paper from the Dots & Stripes Neutral 6x6 Paper Pad and adhere it to the left side of the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Rainbow of Happiness Stamp Set using Black Licorice Pigment Ink and heat emboss it with Clear Detail Embossing Powder.
- Adhere the half rainbow to the image panel with foam tape. Adhere the coordinating hearts beneath the rainbow using liquid adhesive.
- Adhere the word die cut to the image panel with liquid adhesive. Adhere the image panel to the card base with foam tape.
There you go!! A bright and cheery project that’s sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face!! I’ve listed the products that I used below – if you click on the links they’ll take you directly to the My Favorite Things Online Store.
That’s it for me today!! I’m headed to lunch with my bestie, and then back to my craft room for more crafty time. I’m kind of on a mojo roll, so I really need to strike while the iron’s hot! Wish me luck!! Thanks so much for stopping by today – your visits bring a smile to my face every single time! Have a great day!!