It’s been one crazy week around here, so no one’s happier than me that it’s the weekend! In fact, we’re spending a fun weekend at the beach in Mexico with great friends – THAT makes me happy! But I wanted to pop in and share another Avery Elle project, featuring the Sentimental Stamp Set and complimentary dies!!
This project actually uses several of the Avery Elle Spring 2016 Release products – Pierced Cloud Elle-Ments, and the Woodland Wonders Stamp Set and Elle-Ments, as well as the Sentimental Stamp Set and Elle-Ments. Here’s how I created my project:
- Trim an A2, vertical top-folding card base from Sea Glass Card Stock. Score at 5.5”, fold in half and perfect crease with a Teflon Bone Folder.
- Trim an A2 image panel from Solar White Card Stock and use the Pierced Cloud Elle-Ments to die cut a cloud border at an angle through the panel. Die cut three pierced clouds from the remaining Solar White scraps using the Pierced Cloud Elle-Ments.
- Adhere the image panel to the card base with foam squares.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Sentimental Stamp Set onto one of the die cut clouds using VersaMark Ink, and heat emboss it with Turquoise Embossing Powder. Adhere the clouds to the image panel with foam squares.
- Stamp the bird and butterfly from the Woodland Wonders Stamp Set onto Solar White Card Stock using New Moon Dye Ink. Color the images with Copic Markers and die cut them with the coordinating Woodland Wonders Elle-Ments.
- Die cut the thanks word four times from Mimosa Card Stock using the Sentimental Elle-Ment. Adhere the layers together using liquid adhesive. Adhere the stacked die cut to the clouds with more liquid adhesive. Trim off the ends of the die cut word with detail scissors.
- Adhere the bird and butterfly to the image panel with foam squares.
- Adhere Sparkling Clear Sequins to the image panel with Multi-Matte Medium.
I’m pretty happy with how this turned out – I just love that little birdie and butterfly, and those scripty word die cuts just make my heart skip a beat! I’ve listed all of the products that I used below. Please click on through to the Avery Elle Design Blog for more lovely inspiration from my teammates!
That’s it for me today, friends!! I’ll be soaking up the sun, sipping on cocktails and having a great time with our friends – couldn’t ask for a better plan for the weekend! I hope you have an awesome weekend, as well! Thanks so much for spending part of it here with me!