Friday, July 8, 2016

Avery Elle–Tough Guy!

 

Hello my loves!

 

It’s Fri-YAY!!  Woot!  That means I’m popping in to share another Avery Elle project!!  Today’s project features an hilarious stamp set called Tough Guy!  I guarantee you won’t find stamps like this anywhere else – which is one of the reasons I LOVE Avery Elle!  The originality of the concepts is mind blowing and genius!

 

7-8-16-Tough-Guy

PRODUCTS USED:

Tough Guy Stamp Set
Tough Guy Elle-Ments
Seal-Abrate Stamp Set
Seal-Abrate Elle-Ments
Double Pierced Rectangle Elle-Ments
Jewel Collection 6 x 6 Paper Pad
New Moon Dye Ink

 

How flippin’ fun is this?!!  He reminded me of one of those old fashioned circus guys!!  Hence, the funny little stand that I stamped and die cut from the Seal-Abrate Stamp Set.  Smart, right?!  Oh, and I drew in those curly little chest hairs – I was cracking myself up while I was drawing them!  LOL  I think I’ll give this to one of my son-in-laws for their birthday.  I’ve listed all of the products that I used above.

 

That’s it for me today, friends!!  I’m headed to lunch with one of my high school girl friends.  I’m going to pick her brain about Italy, since we’re traveling there next spring!  Hoping she can help give me some awesome information that will make planning our trip a breeze!  Hoping you have some amazing plans in store for your weekend, too!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Geri said...

Love his tatoots...and the hair on his head AND chest!!! Awesome diagonal DP - totally works with his 'onsie'!