I hope you had an awesome weekend – I had a great one! I’m popping in to share another project that I created featuring some of the newly released My Favorite Things products!
Okay, I absolutely fell in love with the new Birthday Speech Bubbles Stamp Set!! I mean, COME ON!! How fun are those bold speech bubbles?!! Here’s how I created my project:
- Trim an A2, vertical, top-folding card base from Smooth White Card Stock. Score at 5.5”, fold in half and perfect the crease with a Teflon Bone Folder.
- Trim an A2 panel from Smooth White Card Stock.
- Using a Mini MISTI, stamp the three speech bubbles from the Birthday Speech Bubbles Stamp Set, using Razzle Berry, Sunshine and Summer Splash Hybrid Ink, ever so slightly overlapping each speech bubble. Repeat this step on both the card base as well as the A2 image panel.
- Using the coordinating Birthday Speech Bubbles Die-Namics, die cut the images from the image panel. Doing this will cut your image panel into two pieces.
- Use the stitched rectangle from the Blueprints 15 Die-Namics to die cut the outside edges of the top and bottom image panel.
- Align the top and bottom image panels with the images on the card base, and affix them with foam tape.
Super easy, yet packs a bold punch, right?! It would even be fun to mask off the speech bubbles and splash a little color onto that white space! I’m a huge fan of white space, though, so I decided to just let those amazing speech bubbles bask in the glory of their clean space!
Please click on through to the My Favorite Things Design Blog to be linked to the other brilliant projects that my sweet teammates have created using the newly released July products!! I know you’re going to be amazed!!
That’s it for me today, friends! I’m headed to meet some friends for lunch today, and then busting out some projects for upcoming deadlines! I hope you have a great day – thanks so much for stopping by!
MFT PRODUCTS USED: