Saturday, February 14, 2009

More Shirley's 2 Girls and Chintz Bowl With Apples


Another fun gal from Shirley's 2 Girls called Cooking (SG 508). This woman represents the story of my life right now. Cooking is not my bag and with it just being my husband and I at home, and being on funny eating schedules (he's always golfing, I'm always doing other stuff), we do a lot of eating out. That's probably why my butt and mid-section keep getting bigger. hehehe Anyways, I won't bore you with the crap from my life. I just love this funny lady.





Stamps: Cooking (SG 508 Shirley's 2 Girls), Pin Dot Scrapblock (Cornish Heritage Farms), Recipe Background (Great Impressions)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Ladybug Red (Memento)
Paper: Stamper's Select White CS (PTI), Poppy Red CS (PTI), Basic Black CS (PTI)
Accessories: Rectangle Classic and Scalloped Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Library Clip (Making Memories), Red and Black Gingham Ribbon (PTI), Rhinestones (Jolee's Boutique), Edge Punch (Martha Stewart), Copic Markers, Stampin Dimensionals


Do you ever have one of those days when everything just comes together like it was made to be together? That's how this card came together. I found this DP on a little retail therapy shopping trip last week with my friend, Terri. I grabbed it this morning, matched it with some CS, and knew that I wanted to make something with it. When I saw the challenge on the Fans of Karen Lockhart group on Papercraft Planet, I knew that this image would be PERFECT for this DP . . . just like they were made to go together, right?!! If you love Karen Lockhart images like I do, you should run on over to the Fans of Karen Lockhart Papercraft Planet page and play with us!! There are prizes for the winner!! Woohoo, gotta love prizes, right?!!





Stamps: Apples In Chintz Bowl (Karen Lockhart), Simple Little Things (PTI)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: Snowcone CS (Poptone), Spring Moss CS (PTI), Stamper's Select White CS (PTI), Lynden DP (Scenic Route)
Accessories: Buttons, Spring Moss Polka Dot Satin Ribbon (PTI), Square Classic and Scalloped Nestabilities, Labels One Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Stampin Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Glue Dots, Copic Markers

Thanks for stopping by!!


7 comments:

Jaspere said...

You did it again. These are both great.

Justine said...

These are both great. Love those green apples and the detail in that bowl.

{Sarah Coyle} said...

i love these stamps! Great cards!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Another great set of cards - I love these. They are wonderful and so colorful.

Michelle L. said...

Both of these are fabulous, but I love the colors and layout of the second one with the Lockhart image. Your style is such a good match for Karen Lockhart stamps.

Leigh said...

Good Heavens Karolyn, you are on a roll. Another two wonderful cards. Lovely colours.

Unknown said...

oh loving the colors on this card. great layout!