Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My View . . . Go Fly A Kite!



Here's my sample for the Shirley's 2 Girls May 222 Challenge! I used the fabulous tutorial over on SCS for a Diorama card - such a fun and clever idea! The challenge was to create something using this template, and one of the provided sentiments. I know my "view" is a bit backwards - I think it would be pretty tough to fly a kite "inside" the house . . . but it's supposed to be MY view - not necessarily what's normal! LOL I used an S2G image called Fly A Kite (SG 43). What a fun challenge! I hope you'll play along with us - you have until next Tuesday at 2:00 p.m. - the winning submission will win $22 in free stamps!!






Stamps:
Fly A Kite (Shirley's 2 Girls SG 43), Chinese Clouds Background (Judikins), Tiled Scallops Backgrounder (Cornish Heritage Farms)

Paper:
Green Apple CS (Poptone), Blu Raspberry CS (Poptone), Grapesicle CS (Poptone), White CS (Neenah), Clear Acetate
Ink:
New Sprout (Memento), Sweet Plum (Memento), Tuxedo Black (Memento), Baja Blue (SU)
Accessories:
Ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals, Square and Circle Classic Nestabilities, Sticky Strip, Quickie Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Copic Markers, Scor-Pal, Cuttlebug, Tag Die Cut (Spellbinders)
Before I forget, tomorrow is an all new Twisted Thursday challenge, right here on my blog. I hope you'll stop by to see a fun new sketch with a fabulous twist!!
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Chelle said...

Oh, Karolyn, this is awesome. Love your view and diorama card!

Pat (mspfd) said...

You are something! This is totally fabulous. Love your view!!!

Anonymous said...

K...i love it! it gives me a wonderful feeling! thanks for sharing your View! u r da BEST! DEIDRE

Danni said...

What a great card!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are always so cute!!!!!

Jaspere said...

Wow Karolyn this looks fabulous.