I really wanted to set off the smaller image of the house, so thought it would be fun to punch it out using a square nestability, and then pop it up through the hole from the inside of the card. There was a lot of punching, and cutting, and popping up, but I finally figured it out. And I must say, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. And how 'bout those blingy ruby slippers?!! This is such a fun image to work with.
We'd love for you to play along with today's Twisted Thursday sketch, too. Here are the rules:
- Create a card, following this week’s sketch and ADD SCALLOPS!!
- You are not required to use Shirley’s 2 Girls stamps, but if you have them, we’d love for you to use them!
- Upload your card to your favorite online gallery and/or your blog. If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use the keywords S2GSC10 AND shirleys2girls.
- Post a direct link to your card using Mr. Linky ON THIS POST.
- The deadline for uploading your card is Sunday, May 17, 2009 at midnight (PDT).
- The winner will be chosen using Random.org, so everyone has a chance to win. The winner will get to choose a stamp from the Shirley’s 2 Girls product list, and the winning card will be showcased here on my blog as well as on the Shirley’s 2 Girls challenge blog.
For more inspiration, check out the goodies that the other Ladies With Attitude (including our May Guest Designers) have cooked up for you!
Stamps: No Place Like Home (SG 163)
Paper: Kiwi Kiss CS, Blu Raspberry CS (Poptone), Raspberry Fizz (PTI), Summer Sunrise CS (PTI), White CS (Neenah), Backyard DP (American Crafts)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Accessories: Square Classic and Scalloped Nestabilities, Copic Markers, Cuttlebug, Stampin Dimensionals, Quickie Glue Pen, Sugar Coated Glitter (Doodlebug), Picket Fence Edge Punch
Thanks for stopping by! Can't wait to see your take on this week's sketch!!