Monday, May 4, 2009

Twisted Thursday #9 Winner - and a note!


I don't have a lot of time this morning . . . my buddie, Terri, is coming over to play and she'll be here pretty soon!! So excited - we always have so much fun together laughing and stamping (and shopping! LOL). So, I wanted to quickly let you know who last week's Twisted Thursday winner is.

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

11
Timestamp: 2009-05-04 14:54:53 UTC



Congratulations, Anne Ray! Your card is just gorgeous! I truly love that darling little owl, and you've used some of the yummiest DP I've ever seen! Not to mention your interpretation of the sketch - top notch, sistah! You can see more of Anne's amazing work on her blog, Stargroves. Anne, please email me with your mailing address and your choice of Shirley's 2 Girls stamp. Kristine and Deidre will get that out to you right away (well, actually some time after Wednesday, as they are out of town for a few days)! Thanks so much to everyone who played Twisted Thursday last week - you have no idea how much we enjoy seeing your submissions and your interpretation of each sketch with a twist. You all blow my mind with your creativity - I hope you keep coming back because you just make me happy!

QUICK NOTE
- Shirley's 2 Girls has a very interesting "Peek" of what you could win if you join us this Thursday for the Shirley's 2 Girls Blog Hop - they have 15 of the cutest new releases you've ever laid eyes on - not to mention some other fun goodies (i.e., darling digi papers, and the COOLEST beaded stick pins)! Check it out NOW!! In fact, you might want to subscribe to their blog so that you don't miss any of the Peeks and stuff that's going on this Thursday!!

Thanks for stopping by! Until tomorrow . . .

3 comments:

Brandi said...

What a cute card!!

S2G said...

i love this...fab paper...Deidre

Terri said...

How did I miss this darling creation...love that little owl and how it matches the DP. You rock!