Hello my fellow challenge sistahs! Here we are again with another Twisted Thursday sketch challenge, and I'm soooo excited to see what you all come up with in response to this week's twist, so let's get busy, shall we?!! Shirley's 2 Girls' Ladies With Attitude are showcasing more brand spankin' new images for your viewing and buying pleasure!!
Isn't this a fabulous sketch? It was created by my fellow Lady With Attitude, Joy. And she's come up with a really good twist, which is to ADD PURPLE ANYWHERE ON YOUR CARD. Here's my sample for the challenge. What do you think?
My card features the newest doggie, Ace, and the image is called I Woof You (SG612). Isn't this just perfect for Father's Day?!! You know that it's coming up in just a few short weeks, right? - June 21st!! Any dad would be thrilled with a fun image like Ace - AND the set comes with FOUR different sentiments. WOW!! I've listed all the pertinent details of my card below.
We'd love to have you join us this week - seriously, this is a fun one for sure, so get your stamp on!! Here are the rules of the challenge:
- Create a card, following this week’s sketch and ADD PURPLE TO YOUR CARD!!
- You're not required to use Shirley’s 2 Girls stamps, but if you have them, we’d love for you to use them! We have some really cute digi's that you can download instantly, so you could always go that route for those that like "instant gratification. Check them out HERE.
- Upload your card to your favorite online gallery and/or your blog. If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use the keywords S2GSC14 AND shirleys2girls.
- Post a direct link to your card using Mr. Linky ON THIS POST.
- The deadline for uploading your card is Sunday, June 14, 2009 at midnight (PDT).
- The winner will be chosen using Random.org, so everyone has a chance to win. The winner will get to choose a stamp from the Shirley’s 2 Girls' product list, and the winning card will be showcased here on my blog as well as on the Shirley’s 2 Girls challenge blog.
STAMPS: I Woof You (SG 612)
INK: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
PAPER: Grape Jelly CS (Poptone), Sour Apple CS (Poptone), La Belle et la Bette (Piggy Tales)
ACCESSORIES: Herringbone Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Cuttlebug, Purple Organdy Ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals, Apron Lace Edge Punch (Fiskars), Copic Markers, Labels Three Nestabilities, Circle Classic Nestabilities, Quickie Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds
Thanks so much for stopping by today. I so look forward to seeing your amazing creations - show me your stuff!!