Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Support the Girls Crafty Secrets Style!!


Happy Tuesday!!

Today is my first official day as a Design Team member for ABC Toys & Crafts. I feel so blessed and honored to be part of Julie's team, and am thrilled for the opportunity to hang with the other girls on the team. So, every Tuesday I'll be showing you a project I've made using some of the amazing and fabulous products that ABC Toys & Crafts carries - and let me tell you, you'll be amazed at all the incredible goodies she carries. Not to mention her unparalleled customer service - no other online company compares!! So, let's get down to business.

Today's card was made using a Crafty Secrets clear set called Support the Girls. Did you all know that for every Support the Girls set that's sold, $1 is donated to breast cancer research? Isn't that amazing?!! One of my really good girl friends from high school is a Five Year Survivor of breast cancer, so this card will be going to her. Patty is one of the bravest women I know, and I just want her to know how much I adore her and am there for her throughout this journey. I hope she likes it. There are so many great stamps and sentiments included in this set - I can see myself using this set again and again for cards for my "girls."

If you have "girls" that you'd like to honor, this set, as well as EVERYTHING ELSE at ABC Toys & Crafts is 15% off!! That's right - from now until July 18th, the entire store is 15% OFF!! So, as this set is in stock right now, at 15% off, my guess is that it will be flying off the shelves. Not only that, but Priority shipping is only $6.95 for orders under $70, and FREE for orders over $70. Sheesh!! You can't beat that, right? Good stuff, I tell ya!

I hope to have more crafty goodness for you tomorrow, especially since the weather around here has taken a turn for the worse. It went from the high 80's to the low 60's overnight!! Yikes!! So, that's perfect crafting weather for me. Crafting in my jammies - heaven on earth!! LOL









STAMPS: Support the Girls (Crafty Secrets)
INK: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
PAPER: True Black CS (PTI), White CS (Neenah), Alissa DP (Bo Bunny)
ACCESSORIES: Stampin Dimensionals, Aqua Mist Buttons (PTI), White Taffeta Ribbon (SU), Pink Lace (Doodlebug), Glue Dots, Scrapper's Floss (Karen Foster), Mat Pack and Piercing Tool, Rectangle Classic and Scalloped Nestabilities, Cuttlebug

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

love this card love your creations!!!

Terri said...

Very cute card, girlie! Will definitely be checking out ABC Toys, cute stuff! Sorry to hear about your weather but it is supposed to be 114 degrees here on Saturday! Eight months of Heaven...four months of HELL!

Jaspere said...

haha. Love this. I also LOVE the heat. The hotter the better :)

Justine said...

Outstanding, love the colors that you have chosen...... I also spoke of Crafty Secrets today and a new challenge that I think I am going to create. Check out my blog and let me know what you think
Huge Hugz

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fun, fun, fun! BTW, I left you something on my blog!

Erin Smetak said...

I love this card! I have been wanting this set, and now seeing your card makes me want to order it RIGHT NOW! Awesome job!!!