Friday, May 7, 2010

A Sale . . . and Grandma-dom!!

Hi Peeps!

Just wanted to pop in really quick to let you know about a sale going on at ABC Toys & Crafts:

20% off
MOTHER'S DAY SPECIAL

Happy Mother's Day







Use Code
MD2010
 
and receive 20% off your entire* order.

 Valid Friday May 7th - Sunday May 9th, 2010.
*Some items may be excluded from this discount.


Also, my daughter is at the hospital in labor . . . I'm gonna have a grandson very, very soon!!  I'm off to the hospital, too, so I'll be back soon with pics!!  Have a great day!


3 comments:

Michelle L. said...

Congrats Grandma! Can't wait for the photos!

Gwen said...

Oh wow!!!! how exciting!!! Congrats to you all!!!!!!

Erin Smetak said...

Wahoo!!!!!! I can't wait for pictures!!!!!!!!!!!! What a wonderful Mother's Day gift!!!!!