Tuesday, October 5, 2010

BLOG CANDY WINNER and a Cling to Challenge!

 

Good Tuesday to you, peeps!!

ABC Blog Candy

The time has come for me to announce the winner of my big bucket of blog candy that I promised to those of you who made a purchase from ABC Toys & Crafts during the month of September and used my discount code.  First of all, I want to thank each and every one of you that placed an order with ABC Toys & Crafts and used my discount code.  I don’t think I shared with you all that we had a little design team competition going on, and I won!!  LOL  I have the best readers EVER!!  So, I’ve placed the names of each of my peeps that used my discount code into a hat and my daughter, Amy, drew the name.  And that lucky winner is:

 

Michelle Lane!!

Woohoo, Michelle!!  Michelle, I’ll be in contact with you via email so that I can get you your goodies!!

Pink and Brown Merry Christmas

Lastly, I wanted to share one of the cards that I made on Saturday for World Card Making Day.  I didn’t get to craft on Saturday as much as I wanted to, but I did feel inspired by a few of the challenges that were posted on Splitcoast Stampers.  More specifically, I was inspired by the “Hope You Can Cling To” stamping campaign for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  This cause is very near and dear to my heart as I have a sweet friend who is battling breast cancer right now, and my father in law is also fighting a very rare form of lung cancer.  So, I really wanted to do something to help, even if it is just a card.  This card fits the challenge called “Bring In the Brown.”

 

That’s it for me today, ladies!  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I so appreciate it!!

3 comments:

Terri said...

Amazing, my friend! Love the nontraditional colors for this Christmas card! Hope both your friend and father-in-law are doing well!

I am doing a breast cancer ribbon "cookie giveway" later this month...maybe you will win them and send them to your friend!

See ya soon!

Michelle L. said...

Beautiful card, Karolyn! Thanks again for the prize! I can't wait to play with your goodies. :)

Erin Smetak said...

Whooo hooo! Way to go Michelle!!!! You know you're getting good stuff when it comes from Karolyn!!!

Karolyn, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend and father in law!!! I hope they are on the mend and on the road to recovery? Feels like every time I turn around I hear of someone new battling cancer. UGH!
Hugs to you my friend!