Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

 

Hi Peeps!

 

First of all, thank you all for your sweet, sweet comments last week – you all are so very kind and generous!  Second, I wanted to pop in really quick to announce the winner of the free issue of Stamp It! Cards Volume 8 from last week’s Stamp It! Cards Meets Stamping Royalty Blog Hop!

 

Stamp It Blog Hop

 

64. clip_image001

Amanda said...clip_image003

love the little flowers! thanx! prhmangel@gmail.com

July 1, 2011 11:20 AM clip_image004

 

Congrats, Amanda!!  I’m so happy for you!  I’ll be contacting you by email to gather your mailing information and will get your free issue out to you ASAP!  You’re going to love it – seriously this is the BEST issue ever!!

 

If you’re reading this and you weren’t the winner today, Stamp It! Cards Volume 8 is available HERE or at a bookstore near you (I found mine at Barnes & Noble, but I’ve seen them at JoAnn’s, too).

 

I have nothing crafty to share with you all today, but I hope to have something for you tomorrow.  Thanks so much for stopping by – see you soon!!

PaperTherapySignature

No comments: