Thursday, December 15, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays #32–Signed, Sealed & Delivered!!

Hola Peeps!

CFC32 Graphic

Can you believe it’s time for another CAS-ual Fridays Challenge again/!!  Sheesh!!  I swear the days just seem to be one big blur lately – I’ve been busier than a one-armed paper hanger, and my list just keeps growing and growing!!  LOL  But I ALWAYS have time for CAS-ual Fridays Challenges – I heart them!  This week’s challenge is no exception – create a CLEAN & SIMPLE card design and include a coordinating envelope.  Super fun, right?!

 

Our fantabulous sponsor AND super talented Guest Designer this week is Sherri Thompson, who is a Unity Stamp Ippity Chick!!  Thanks so much for sponsoring and playing along with us, Sherri!!  I believe that Sherri has very kindly provided a fabulous prize for this week’s TGIF Club Winner – check it out on the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge Blog.  Oh and while you’re there, be sure and check out the deliciousness that Sherri and the other Girl Fridays have provided for your inspiration!

CFC32 - Signed Sealed & Delivered

I had a blast with this challenge!  I’m still trying to fill my stash of Christmas cards, so I saw this as the perfect opportunity.  I die cut the word “holiday” and stamped the remainder of the sentiment.  In place of the “o”, I punched a jingle bell out of some yummy silver American Crafts cardstock and tied it with some delish baker’s twine.  Perfect, right?!

To make the coordinating envelope (in the lower left corner of the above photo), I stamped the jingle bell from Calendar Fun (A Muse Studio) and the sentiment is from another PTI set, listed below.

STAMPS:  Wonderful Words (PTI), Calendar Fun (A Muse Studio), Holiday Lights (PTI)
INK:  VersaMark (Tsukineko), Fuschia (Fresh Ink), Onyx Black VersaFine (Tsukineko)
PAPER:  Razzleberry and Black Licorice CS (French Poptone), Snow CS (Bazzill Basics Paper), Silver CS (American Crafts)
ACCESSORIES:  Jingle Bell Punch (Martha Stewart), Fuschia Baker’s Twine (The Twinery), Black Self-Adhesive Rhinestone (KaiserCraft), Black Embossing Powder (Zing/American Crafts), word die (PTI)

 

I’m off to enjoy a fun holiday ornament exchange party with some girlies, and the next day will be a SCRUMPTIOUS holiday lunch with one of my BFF’s!!  Hoping you have some fun holiday plans coming up to make your holidays merry!  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I’ll be back tomorrow with some challenge cards that I’ve been meaning to share with you.  Hope you’ll pop in again real soon!

PaperTherapySignature

8 comments:

Rema DeLeeuw said...

This is a great card! Love that color combo.....

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love the colors! I have this punch , but I couldn't quite figure out what to do with it! Thanks for your brilliant design! Now I know what to do with it! Beautiful card!
Mackie

Karen B. said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Michelle said...

THE most beautiful card! Went immediately to my crafting area and made this card in four different color schemes. Thanks for the holiday inspiration!

Stephanie said...

I love this card! The colors are so bright & fun :)

Donna B. said...

Beautiful card!! LOVE the colors!!

Marlena M. said...

Cleverly placed bell, Karolyn! ;)

Mary Jo said...

This IS perfect! Every. single. detail. Sigh...I have resisted that PTI die-you are tempting me. lol