Monday, August 27, 2012

Going Out of Business Sale!!

Hello Peeps!

 

Phew!  I had an amazing whirlwind weekend, and I’m finally getting five minutes to catch up on my life!!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend, too!

ABC Toys

I wanted to pop in really quickly to let you know about a HUGE going out of business sale that is going on effective immediately.  One of my first design team gigs was working for Julie at ABC Toys & Crafts, many moons ago.  Julie is a great friend, and she’s decided to seek out some really exciting opportunities beyond running a craft store!  She’s now selling the entire store contents for 60% off.  Yep, you read that right – 60% off!!  So, if you’re in the market for some great deals, please click on the picture above, which will take you directly to the ABC Toys & Crafts online store.  But you should probably hurry because once something is gone, it’s gone!  Happy shopping!!

 

Thanks for stopping by!

 

PaperTherapySignature

1 comment:

MaRyKaY said...

wow thanks gonna go check it out now