Monday, September 1, 2014

Runway Inspired Challenge #67–Thanks!


Well hello!!

It’s been a minute since I last posted – it has been CA-RAZY around here trying to get some stuff done!  I have a couple of trips coming up this month, as well as a baby shower for my oldest daughter mid-month.  So I’ve been working hard to get everything taken care of!  But I had some time this past weekend to create for the latest Runway Inspired Challenge, and I know you’re going to love it as much as I do!!

RIC67 Graphic

Isn’t so cool?!!  Here’s what I came up with:


RIC67 - Thanks

Let me just say that a few trees were killed in the process of creating this project!  LOL  I was totally inspired by the challenge graphic, but everything I visualized in my head simply didn’t turn out in real life!  LOL  But I persevered and finally created something that I could be happy with.  As is usually the case, I tried to “summarize” the inspiration photo and translate it in as clean and simple a manner as is possible.  I was inspired by that yummy “houndstooth” pattern on the suit pants and jacket, and those amazingly beautiful flowers on the model’s top were such a lovely contrast to the black.  I’ve listed the products that I used below.

We’d love for you to click on over to the Runway Inspired Challenge Blog, where you’ll find the announcement of last challenge’s winners, some amazing and inspirational projects created by my sweet teammates, and the linking tool for you to link up YOUR answer to the challenge!!  You have until Friday, September 12, 2014 at 11:59 PM EDT to play along!  There’s a Simon Says Stamp gift certificate up for grabs for the winner!!  Thank you, Simon Says Stamp, for sponsoring!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I truly appreciate the time you spend here visiting me!  I’ll be back later on this week with my first Avery Elle Design Team Blog Hop, as well as the next Avery Elle Challenge!!



1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Congrats on the soon-to-be grandbaby!!!!

Your card is awesome, love the design and the blooms!