Friday, September 12, 2014

You Are Spooktacular!

 

Hello Friends!!

 

Hope your week is going well!!  I’ve got a big weekend coming up as we’ll have a house full of visitors and a baby shower on Sunday!!  I can’t wait!  But I wanted to pop in quickly to share one of the projects that I created using the new Avery Elle stamp set called Boo!

 

9-12-14 Boo

 

I am a huge fan of Halloween!!  So when I see adorable Halloween themed products, I scoop them up!  The new Boo stamp set and coordinating dies are soooo stinkin’ cute!!  The set is choco-block full of fun Halloween icons and sentiments!  I had a blast working with it!  I stamped the ghosts onto some vellum, heat emobssed them and die cut them using the coordinating dies.  The moon was created using the new Circle Tag Die!!  And the sentiment was stamped with VersaMark and heat embossed with black EP.  The graveyard was created using an old Memory Box border die that I had in my stash.

 

That’s it for me today, friends!  I’d love for you to click on through to the Avery Elle Design Blog to see what else is being shared by my sweet teammate, Katie Gehring!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a great weekend!!

 

 

3 comments:

Gabby said...

COOL Halloween card! Love the layers and oh, those FUN ghosts! Vellum with the paper outline looks fab. :)

Katie Gehring said...

Karolyn, I LOVE this spooky Halloween scene- the embossed vellum ghosts are to DIE for- LOL- No pun intended. :) Plus, the circle tag as the moon- GENIUS! Fabulous, fabulous card!

Geri said...

I'm baaaacccckkk! Our house flipping work is done (phew!!!) so now I can visit! These wee spooks are so dang cute (I love the cutesy h-ween products). Love how you layered the headstones - which are also in the cute, not scarey, category! Great card!