Friday, December 19, 2014

Avery Elle–Thank You Elle-Ment!


Hello Sweet Friends!

It’s cray cray around these parts with the holiday hustle and bustle!  But I wanted to pop in quickly to share another of my Avery Elle Winter Release samples!  This one features the new Thank You Elle-Ment!

12-19-14 Thank You Die

I was inspired by my new sweet teamie, Melania Deasy, and the way that she stacked multiple die cuts in white, and then added a final colored (in this case black) die cut on top.  It really makes that top color pop, don’t you think?!  I die cut the Thank You Elle-Ment four times out of Pure White Cardstock and then one more time using New Moon Cardstock.  The card base is also out of New Moon and the front image panel was die cut out of Pure White CS using the Finished Frames Elle-Ments.  I stamped two of the images from the Brushed Stamp Set multiple times using Aquamarine, Raspberry, Mimosa, Fizz and Lemon Grass inks to create the rainbow background.  I’ve listed all of the products that I used below.

That’s it for me today, friends.  I’ll be back on Christmas Eve to share another Avery Elle sample.  In the meantime, I hope that you’re all enjoying this holiday season!  I’m hosting my family for dinner tomorrow – the first of two Christmas celebrations!  It’ll be busy, but fun, and I’m really looking forward to it!  I hope you have some festive plans in store for your holiday weekend!  Thanks so much for stopping by!




No comments: