Thursday, January 29, 2015

Online Card Class–CAS4: Techniques Day 1 Homework


Well, hello!!

I really shouldn’t be popping in today because I’m uber busy getting my house ready for guests that arrive tomorrow, and a little Super Bowl Party that we’re throwing on Sunday.  But watching all of the videos for the current Online Card Class: CAS4 – Techniques made it IMPOSSIBLE for me not to play along!  OH EM GEE – the techniques that are being shared in this class are phenomenal!  I only had time today to try one of the techniques, so I decided to try my hand at Julie Ebersole’s that she shared on Day 1.

CAS4 Day 1 Tile Technique

Okay, not gonna lie – this technique was SO MUCH FUN!!  Julie called it Faux Ceramic Tile.  I am blown away with how much like a ceramic tile this really looks!  I’ve listed the products that I used below.  There’s still time to sign up for this class, and you can take it at any time!  You can find the details HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I’m off to the grocery store and then back to finish getting the house ready.  I’m hoping to have a little bit of time to try another technique, but I’m not holding my breath on that one.  We’ll see how much I get done!  Have a great day!!

10 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Wowza girl!! I am also in class and you rocked this technique! TFS

Carol D said...

Just lovely!! I love this technique too.

Cindy Beach said...

Absolutely stunning! Love the happy colors and your tile technique is fabulous.

Miriam Prantner said...

What a cool technique! Looks amazing!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Oh WOW, Karolyn! That looks amazing. I couldn't get my head around that technique, but I'm in awe of yours! Hazel xx

Basement Stamper said...

This technique is so cool! Love how it looks.

Marlene Bonetti said...

Wow, what a wonderful card! Your tile turned out perfectly!

Shelly said...

WOW! Absolutely, STUNNING!

Hussena said...

Your card is an absolute stunner ..Really love the faux tile effect you have created !!

Linda Langes said...

Wow this is absolutely delicious!