Yay!! It’s Avery Elle Release Day!! I have a feeling you’re going to love the brand spankin’ new products as much as I do!! Let’s get started, shall we?
My project features the new stamp set called Amazing. It’s a gorgeous “builder” sentiment set. I’ve used three of the stamps from that set to create the “sister & friend” sentiment. Here’s what the whole set looks like:
See? So many possibilities to personalize your projects!! I used the You’re Invited Elle-Ments frame die for the focal image, and used the Circle It Stamp Set for those yummy gold polka dots.
Next on the hop is Chunyuan Wu! She’s got some awesome projects to share with you – you’re going to freak out! If you get lost along the way, here’s the full list of hoppers:
Avery Elle / Jamie
Karolyn Loncon <-------YOU ARE HERE!
To celebrate our March 2015 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win, just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary, and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, March 1st to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, March 2nd . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog;
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps);
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them;
- Follow us on Pinterest;
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us);
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong).
That’s it for me today, sweet friends!! I’m off to spend some time in my craft room. Thanks so much for dropping by today! I really appreciate it when you do!