PRIZE ALERT: If you're looking for my Avery Elle New Release Blog Hop, you can find it HERE.
I’ve had an amazingly productive weekend, and it’s a good thing because I was soooo behind!! I’m popping in today to share the next AEI♥U Challenge with you!
This is a super fun one, don’t you think? Here’s my take on the challenge:
It’s kind of hard to see, but there are tone on tone stripes on the card mat behind the image. Can you see them?! LOL They’re there, I promise! I think if you click on the photo, it’ll be bigger. Here are the how-to’s of this card:
- Trim card base from white cardstock; trim mat panel from Silver Fox CS; trim image panel from water color cardstock.
- Stamp stripes using the Brushed Stamp Set onto the Silver Fox mat using Silver Fox pigment ink; adhere mat to card base with foam tape.
- Stamp image and sentiment from the Easter Blessings Stamp Set onto the watercolor cardstock using VersaMark; heat emboss using Liquid Platinum embossing powder.
- Watercolor image using distress inks and a watercolor brush.
- Add glitter to dots using a Quickie Glue Pen.
- Adhere image panel to card base with foam tape.
You should click on through to the AEI♥U Challenge Blog to see what my sweet teammates have created to inspire you all – there’s some incredible deliciousness over there! You’ll also find the InLinkz tool over there to link up YOUR take on the challenge – we’d love to see your beautiful work in our gallery! There are two $25 Avery Elle Gift Certificates up for grabs for the two best entries, so what do you have to lose?! You have until 12:01 AM on March 26, 2015 to link up your take on the challenge!
That’s it for me today, friends!! I’m headed to a jewelry party with some girlfriends, and then having guests over for dinner to celebrate our new pool!! Woohoo!! Hope you have a wonderful day!! Thanks so much for stopping by!