Happy happy Friday, friends!!
Phew! Has it been a week or what?!! I don’t know how the weeks fly by the way they do, but oh my goodness, I am in awe of how fast a week flies these days! And what a perfect segue to the new Avery Elle stamp set called Fly By – and it has coordinating dies - BONUS!! I created a project using the Fly By Stamps and dies, and I wanted to share it with you here today!
What o you think?! I’m pretty flippin happy with this! And this stamp set! Like it has to ca-YUTEST images in it!! I, of course, chose to keep it clean and simple. Here’s what I did:
- Trim A2 top folding card base from white cardstock. Trim A2 image panel from white cardstock.
- Mask off area for clouds with masking tape or paper. Create clouds with ink blending tool, Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, and a cloud stencil within the masked off area.
- Using the Finished Frames Elle-Ments, die cut card panel.
- Wrap card front with red and white baker’s twine and tie into a bow. Adhere card front panel to card base with foam squares.
- Stamp airplane image from Fly By using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and color it with Copic Markers. Use Fly By Elle-Ments to die cut airplane. Adhere to card front with foam squares.
- Die cut “hello” sentiment from white cardstock (four times) using the Fly By Elle-Ments. Adhere each die cut together with liquid adhesive to create a stacked sentiment. Adhere that to the card front with liquid adhesive.
Easy peasy!! I just love all the possibilities that this stamp set and coordinating dies have to offer!! I think it’s my most favorite Avery Elle stamp and die set to date!! And that’s saying a lot, because I love so many of the Avery Elle designs. But to date, it’s my fave. I hope you’ll click on through to the Avery Elle Design Team Blog to see the deliciousness that Katie Gehring has to share with you today, too! I know you won’t be disappointed!
Okay, friends. That’s it for me today. I have lots of crafting to do this weekend, so I’m really looking forward to that! I hope you all have some pretty fabulous plans in store for your weekend. Thanks so much for stopping by today – you make my heart smile when you do!!