Friday, April 3, 2015

Avery Elle–Tea Time Gift Set!


Happy Friday, peeps!!

I’m doing another drive by post, as we are out of town celebrating the Easter holiday with friends!  So I don’t have a lot of time for chatting, but I wanted to share another project that I created for the current Avery Elle release!  It features the new stamp set called Tea Time!

4-3-15 Tea Time

4-3-15 Tea Time Gift


Okay, so I thought that this set would be perfect to create a fun little specialty tea gift set!  Here’s how I made it:

  1. Trim an A2 top folding card base from white card stock; score and fold.
  2. Die cut Bookmark Elle-Ments from white cardstock and trim off the top of the bookmark.
  3. Stamp sentiment from Tea Time with black pigment ink and heat emboss with clear embossing powder; adhere trimmed bookmark to card base with foam squares.
  4. Stamp tea cup and plate from Tea Time, color with Copic markers, embellish with white gel pen, and die cut using the Tea Time Elle-Ments.
  5. Die cut pinked circle from designer paper using Avery Elle Signature Elle-Ments; adhere to bookmark with foam squares.
  6. Adhere tea cup and plate images to pinked circle with foam squares.
  7. Wrap green and white baker’s twine at the top of the card base and tie into a bow.
  8. Round bottom corners of card base with corner rounder.
  9. Stamp tag image from Gift Tags using Strawberry Ink; stamp sentiment from Tea Time on tag using black pigment ink and heat emboss with clear embossing powder; die cut tag using Gift Tag Elle-Ments.
  10. Embellish tea canister with ribbon, thread black and white baker’s twine through tag, and attach to tea canister.

There you have it, friends!!  I feel like this would make a super sweet gift for your favorite tea lover – and the Tea Time Stamp set and coordinating dies are perfect for those tea time occasions!!  I’d love it if you click on through to the Avery Elle Design Team Blog to see the other projects being shared there today!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have an awesome Easter holiday!


2 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Karolyn, this card is absolutely adorable! I love the colors and the layers of die cuts...so perfect! I'm so excited that I won this set...I can't wait to play with them! Happy Easter!

Geri said...

Love your AMAZINGLY colored tea cup! And how darn cute is that doily? Great way to say thanks!