It’s been a kooky week around here, so believe me when I tell you I’m so happy it’s the weekend!! I am so far behind in my duties, and it’s stressing me out!! But I plan to get completely caught up by the end of the weekend – wish me luck!! LOL
I’m popping in today to share another project featuring one of the newest Avery Elle stamp sets. I used several of the new products on this project! Here’s how I created it!
- Trim a 4.25” x 8.50” piece of New Moon cardstock; score at 4.25”, fold in half and perfect crease with a teflon bone folder.
- Trim an A2 panel of white linen card stock; using the Burst Elle-Ments to die cut the image panel.
- Using the Pierced Circles Elle-Ments, embossed the pierced circles inside the center of the image panel.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Simply Said: Amazing Stamp Set onto the image panel.
- Blend Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed and Peacock Feathers Distress inks on a piece of Solar White cardstock.
- Die cut the Simply Said: Amazing Elle-Ment several times – four times from Solar White cardstock, and a fifth time from the ink blended panel. Adhere the layers together with Multi-Matte Medium, making sure that the colorful die cut is on top.
- Adhere the die cut word and some clear rainstones to the image panel with more Multi-Matte Medium.
This is a super easy card to create, and I think could be used for so many occasions, if even to cheer someone up who needs a rainbow in their lives! I’ve listed the products that I used below. Please click on through to the Avery Elle Design Team Blog to see more amazing inspiration from my teammates!! I’m sure you’ll be blown away!!
That’s it for me today, friends!!! I’ll be back later today to announce the winner of the Pretty Pink Posh $50 Gift Certificate – I hope you’ll drop by again soon!! Until then, have a great weekend!