Hello sweet peeps!!
Phew!! What a crazy busy weekend we had around here!! But a super fun one, for sure! I hope you had a nice weekend, as well!!
Popping in quickly today to share a project that I created with the Tickled Pink Stamp Set and the Flamingos Die-Namics from My Favorite Things! Seriously, I can’t step away from those flamingos – they just make me happy!! And I see them everywhere these days!! Here’s how I created my project:
- Trim an A2 top-folding card base from Smooth White Card Stock; score at 5.5”, fold in half, and perfect crease with Teflon Bone Folder.
- Using an ink blending tool and the Bold Paisley Stencil, lightly blend some Sno Cone Premium Dye Ink onto the card base to create the splashing water look.
- On a scrap of Smooth White Card Stock, color and blend Copic Markers to achieve a rainbow striped pattern. Die cut the flamingos and heart using the Flamingos Die-Namics from the colored panel. Die cut the straight legs for the flamingos from Smooth White Card Stock, and the beaks from Black Licorice Card Stock.
- Adhere the flamingos and the heart to the card base with foam tape.
- Prepare a scrap of Black Licorice Card Stock with the Embossing Magic Bag, stamp the sentiment from the Tickled Pink Stamp Set, and heat emboss it with White Embossing Powder.
- Using the Pierced Fishtail Flags, die cut the sentiment banner. Adhere to the card base with foam tape.
- Adhere Sparkling Clear Sequins with Glossy Accents.
There ya go! I so love that sentiment . . . it has so many different meanings. But in this case, what it means to me is that love is love. Love each other for who they are, all differences aside. Love is love. I’ve listed the products that I used below.
I’ll be spending my day in my craft room making some videos for an upcoming release!! How about you?!! Whatever you have planned, I hope it’s a great day! Thanks so much for stopping by and spending part of your day here with me!