I’m thrilled to be here to share a project that I created for the new Avery Elle Fall 2015 Release that is available for purchase right now!! Let’s get to it, shall we?!!
So, I got to use the new stamp set called Dashing! How stinkin’ cute is that little red car with the tree coming out of the roof?!! Seriously, It makes me laugh hysterically every time I look at it! So you can imagine I had a blast creating with it, too! The rest of the scene was created using the new Snow Caps Elle-Ments!! Here’s how I created the project:
- Stamp the main image from the Dashing Stamp Set twice onto some Solar White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Ink. Fully color the first image with Copic Markers, and fussy cut it with some detail scissors. Fussy cut the car from the second stamped image, trimming out the windows, and color it with Copic Markers. Adhere the trimmed car to the full image with foam squares. Apply glitter to the star of the tree.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Dashing Stamp Set (after performing a bit of stamp surgery, of course), with Onyx Black Pigment Ink and heat emboss with Clear Embossing Powder.
- Assemble the card with foam squares.
I think this project turned out pretty darned cute!! I have no doubt that my sweet teammates have created some lovely projects to further inspire you, so I hope you’ll continue on with the blog hop. All of the participants are listed below:
Avery Elle / Jamie
Karolyn Loncon <------ YOU ARE HERE!
To celebrate our Fall 2015 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, September 6th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, September 7th. All of the new products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog;
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps);
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them;
- Follow us on Pinterest;
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us);
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong).
There ya go, friends!! I’ve listed the products that I used below. Please click on through to Caryn Davies’ blog – I’m sure she’ll have something awesome to share with you all!
That’s it for me today! I hope you have a great day, and an even better weekend! We’ll be spending the weekend with our grandkids, so you can imagine I’m pretty darned excited about that!! Thanks so much for stopping by – I hope you’ll come by again soon!!