Happy Monday, friends!!
It’s most definitely fall in the Pacific Northwest – this time of year always reminds me of sunflowers, for some reason. So I thought I’d make up a cute little fall-ish card.
I can always use thank you cards, so this came together pretty quickly! Here’s how I created it:
- Trim an A2 top-folding card base from Sweet Tooth Card Stock, score at 5.5”, fold in half, and perfect crease with Teflon Bone Folder.
- Die cut a yellow polka dot panel from the Dots & Stripes Sorbet 6x6 Pad using Blueprints 23 Die-Namics.
- Stamp the “For You” from the Birthday Bears Stamp Set on the bottom portion of the polka dot panel using Black Licorice Pigment Ink, and heat emboss it with clear embossing powder.
- Die cut the half-flowers from the right and left side of the polka dot panel using the Plentiful Petals Die-Namics. Die cut two more flowers from a scrap of the yellow polka dot paper. Use a paper trimmer to cut them in half.
- Adhere the polka dot panel to the card base with foam tape.
- Align the positive side of the each flower with the negative, and adhere them to the card base with foam tape.
- Die cut the flower centers from Black Licorice Card Stock using the Upsy-Daisy Die-Namics. Adhere them to the centers of the flowers with foam tape.
- Die cut the word grateful from Black Licorice Card Stock using the Words of Gratitude Die-Namics; die cut it three more times from Sweet Tooth Card Stock. Adhere the layers together with liquid adhesive, making sure that the black layer is on top. Adhere the die cut word above the stamped sentiment using liquid adhesive.
- Apply Clear Wink of Stella ink to the flower centers and the word grateful, and apply a layer of Glossy Accents. Allow to fully dry.
There ya have it!! Easy peasy, lemon squeezie! I’ve listed the products that I used below.
That’s it for me today, sweet peeps!! I’ll be in the car traveling for the next two days, on our way to Arizona! It’ll be quiet on my little blog here while we’re traveling and then getting settled! I’ll be back as soon as I can! In the mean time, thanks so much for stopping by – I’m so grateful for you! I hope you’ll drop by again soon!