I know, I know . . . Christmas isn’t even over yet and we’re already talking about Valentine’s Day. But I gotta share this – it’s just too cute not to!! Plus, this card could totally be used for a cute anniversary or just “I love you” for no reason card! Check it!
How stinkin’ cute is that sweet cow from the new Avery Elle Hogs & Kisses Stamp Set?!! Actually every single one of the darling images in this set will break your heart with cuteness!! It’s a goody, I tell ya!! Here’s how I created this card:
- Trim an A2 vertical top-folding card base from White Linen Card Stock. Score at 5.5”, fold in half and perfect score with a Teflon bone folder.
- Stamp the cow image from the Hogs & Kisses Stamp Set onto some white card stock using copic friendly brown ink. Color the image with Copic markers.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Hogs & Kisses Stamp Set onto the center of the colored heart using VersaMark, and heat emboss it with White Embossing Powder.
- Die cut the image using the Hogs & Kiss Elle-Ments. Stamp the image a second time and trim out the hooves of the cow. Color them with Copics and adhere them on top of the other hooves with foam squares.
- Die cut the scalloped banner from vellum using the Scalloped Banner Elle-Ments. Die cut the pierced banner from Sea Glass, Celery and Solar White Card Stock – once for each color.
- Using a slope and fence die (that I had in my stash), die cut the green and white pierced banners. Stack the three banners and adhere them together with foam squares. Adhere the assembled banner to the vellum layer with foam squares.
- Tie some red and white baker’s twine around the top of the card base and tie it into a bow.
- Adhere the assembled image banner to the card base with foam squares.
Seriously, who wouldn’t love receiving this sweet bovine in the mail? I know I would! LOL I’ve listed the Avery Elle products that I used below. Please click on through to the Avery Elle Design Blog for more amazing and brilliant inspiration from the rest of my sweet teammates!!
That’s it for me today, friends! I’m way ahead on my TO DO list! I’m done shopping, the gifts are wrapped, and I’m on my way to get my skunk stripe fixed! Then dinner with ALL the kids and a fun family night of laughs and games. CAN NOT WAIT!! Hoping you have a wonderful day and weekend in your plans!! Thanks for spending a little bit of your day and weekend with me here – you know I always love having you all visit!