I’m so excited to be a part of sharing the brand spankin’ new Winter 2015 Release from Avery Elle! This release is AH-MAZING!! I had the absolute pleasure of creating with the new Simply Said Crazy Stamp Set and coordinating Elle-Ments. Here’s my project for the hop:
The Simply Said Crazy Stamp Set is full of super cute and clever sentiments that coordinate with the word crazy! For whatever reason I fixated on the “you drive me crazy” sentiment and decided it would be fun to create a cute little Valentine’s Day treat topper! My grandsons left their little matchbox car behind last week, so it worked perfectly for this cute bag! Here’s how I created my project:
- Die cut the bag topper from some Cherry Cardstock using the Treat Topper Elle-Ment. Fold in half, and perfect crease with a Teflon Bone Folder.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Simply Said Crazy Stamp Set using White Pigment Ink. Heat emboss with White Embossing Powder.
- Die cut the word “crazy” from Solar White Card Stock twice, from New Moon Card Stock twice, and once from black and white checkered paper using the Simply Said Crazy Elle-Ments. Using Multi Matte Medium, adhere the layers together, alternating the black and white layers, and making sure that the checkered layer is on top. Adhere the stacked die cut to the treat topper with Multi Matte Medium.
- Die cut multi-sized hearts from Cherry Cardstock using the Sweet Scallops Elle-Ments. Add them to a plastic bag as confetti. Throw a Matchbox Car into the bag, as well.
- Fold the plastic bag in half and add the treat topper with staples and red line double sided tape.
- Thread some black and white baker’s twine to the handle of the treat bag and tie it into a bow.
Here’s a couple of close ups of the treat bag:
How stinkin’ easy is that?!! It was super fun to create, and inspired so many other ideas for Valentine treats! I think this treat bag would be a huge hit and a great non-candy alternative for kids in school! Just sayin’! I’ve listed the products that I used below.
Please click on through to my sweet teammates’ blogs to see the amazing projects that they created using the rest of the Avery Elle New Release Products!! Their blogs are linked below:
Avery Elle / Jamie
Karolyn Loncon <-------- YOU ARE HERE! Caryn Davies
*****************COMMENT TO WIN!*****************To celebrate our Winter 2015 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, December 6th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, December 7th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or on the Avery Elle Blog.
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps).
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest.
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle Blog if you already follow us).
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle Blog if you already belong).
Okay, that’s it for me today, friends!!! Thanks so much for stopping by today – I sure do appreciate it!! Have a great day!