This is going to be a drive-by post. I’m headed to Portland today to be there for the birth of our fourth grandchild. Our youngest daughter is expecting her first baby, a little girl. She’s due today – we’re hoping she comes soon! Until then, Gramma is in town to help out any way that I can. I’ll be pre-posting some projects for you while I’m out of town. Today’s project features some of the brand spankin’ new products from the Avery Elle Spring 2016 Release!
- Trim an A2 vertical top-folding card base from Solar White Card Stock. Score at 5.5”, fold in half and perfect crease with a Teflon bone folder.
- Die cut an image panel from Solar White Card Stock using the Pierced Banner Layers Elle-Ments.
- Die cut the butterfly, dog and monkey balloon animals from the image panel using the More Party Animals Elle-Ments. Trim pieces of yellow, red and turquoise vellum and adhere them to the back of the image panel to cover the balloon openings. Stamp the butterfly, dog and monkey from the More Party Animals Stamp Set using Pure White Pigment Ink onto the corresponding vellum.
- Stamp the triangle, circle, heart and star images from the More Party Animals Stamp Set all over the image panel using Cherry, Aquamarine and Mimosa Pigment Ink. Adhere the image panel to the card base using foam squares.
- Stamp the sentiment from the More Party Animals Stamp Set onto a scrap of Solar White Card Stock using New Moon Dye Ink. Die cut the sentiment using the banner die from the Pierced Banner Layers Elle-Ments. Adhere the sentiment die cut to the image panel with foam squares.
This is a super easy project that packs a punch because of the fun and vibrant colors! I’ve listed the products used below.
That’s it for me today, friends. I’ll be back soon to share another project with you. If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, I’m sure you’ll be seeing pics of my cute little baby granddaughter just as soon as she’s born! Until then, thanks so much for stopping by today – I sure do appreciate it!