It’s me again! LOL
I’m popping in today to share a project that I created for a cross promotion that My Favorite Things is doing with Xyron! For the next three days, some of my teammates will be sharing projects using the Xyron products, and boy was it fun! Here’s my contribution to the collaboration!
I used the Xyron 1.5” Sticker Maker and the 1.5” Sticker Maker Permanent Refill to adhere the four layers of my hello die cut together, and let me just say it was a BREEZE to do!! Typically assembling the layered die cuts, especially the detailed ones like word die cuts, is tedious and painstaking. Zipping the word die cuts through the sticker maker and adhering them together was super easy, and happened in a flash!! I will most definitely be using my Xyron 1.5” Sticker Maker for this any other tedious die cutting assembly that I have in the future! Here’s how I created my project:
- Trim an A2, horizontal top-folding card base from Sweet Tooth Card Stock. Score at 5.5”, fold in half and perfect crease with a Teflon Bone Folder.
- Die cut an image panel from Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics.
- Blend a light layer of Tumbled Glass and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink in the lower right corner of the image panel using a Mini Ink Blending Tool.
- Stamp the flowers and leaves from the Build-Able Bouquet Stamp Set onto Smooth White Card Stock using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink. Color the image with Copic Markers and die cut them using the coordinating Build-Able Bouquet Die-Namics. Arrange and adhere the flowers and leaves to the lower right corner of the image panel with foam tape. Trim off the excess stems with detail scissors.
- Die cut the Hello There Die-Namics, three times from Sweet Tooth Card Stock and once from Black Licorice Card Stock. Place each die cut into the Xyron 1.5” Sticker Maker to apply adhesive to the backs. Press a Teflon Bone Folder over the die cuts to make sure that the adhesive sticks firmly to the backs before removing the release liner. Remove each die cut from the release paper and adhere one on top of the other, making sure to place the black die cut on top. Adhere the assembled die cut to the image panel.
- Adhere the image panel to the card base with foam tape.
When I tell you that the assembly of the stacked word die cut happened in a flash, I’m not lying!! Super easy and quick, thanks to the Xyron 1.5” Sticker Maker!
Please click on through to the My Favorite Things Design Blog to be linked to the projects that my other teammates have created using Xyron products! Oh, and there might just be prizes being offered up . . . just sayin’. Thanks for stopping by today! I sure do appreciate it – more than you know!! Have a great day!