Happy Monday, friends!
I’m popping in between cuddles with Lucy to share another project featuring My Favorite Things products!
We haven’t had much rain around the Phoenix area, but this concept could cheer anyone up, right?! I mean, who doesn’t love sunshine and rainbows?!! Here’s how I created my project:
- Trim an A2, vertical top-folding card base Sno Cone Card Stock. Score at 5.5”, fold in half and perfect the crease with a Teflon Bone Folder.
- Die cut an image panel from Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the Wonky Stitched Rectangle Die-Namics.
- Die cut the cloud from Summer Splash Card Stock using the End of the Rainbow Die-Namics. Stamp the sentiment from the Rainbow Greetings onto the cloud using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink. Heat emboss it with White Detail Embossing Powder. Stamp the Swiss Dot Background Stamp onto the cloud using VersaMark Ink.
- Die cut the sun from Sunshine Card Stock using the Radiant Sun Die-Namic.
- a. Mask off the top half of the image panel using Stamping Mask Paper.
b. Apply Sunshine Hybrid Ink to the long stamp from the Distressed Patterns stamp set, wipe off the ink on the left side of the stamp, and then apply Limelight Hybrid Ink, butting one color up next to the other.
c. Stamp the two colors onto the image panel, in the middle of the panel.
d. Clean your stamp; then apply Orange Zest and Razzle Berry Hybrid Inks in the same manner as mentioned in Step b, above. Stamp the image to the left of the first stamp.
e. Clean your stamp; then apply Grape Jelly and Summer Splash Hybrid Inks in the same manner as mentioned in Step b, above. Stamp the image to the right of the first stamp. Carefully remove the masking paper.
- Adhere the cloud die cut to the image panel using foam tape.
- Adhere the sun die cut to the image panel using foam tape.
- Adhere Sparkling Clear Sequins to the image panel using Glossy Accents.
Boom! Easy, peasy! I think this would brighten anyone’s day! I’ve listed all of the products that I used below.
That’s it for me today! I’m still hanging out with my kids and granddaughter – lounging by the pool, shopping, and just generally a great time with them while they’re here! Thanks so much for spending part of your day with me here – I hope your day is filled with sunshine, too!