Hello stampy friends!!
Have you been enjoying the Simon Says Stamp StampTEMBER releases?!! I know I have been! Avery Elle has created an amazing stamp set for this event, and we were lucky enough to get to play with it! Here’s what the Christmas Cheer Stamp Set looks like;
And here’s what I created with it!
This set was super fun to play with! The snowflakes are the perfect size and scale for holiday card designs! Here’s how I created my project:
- Trim an A2, vertical, top-folding card base from Boysenberry Card Stock. Score at 5.5”, fold in half and perfect the crease with a Teflon Bone Folder.
- a. Trim two A2 panels from Smooth White Card Stock.
b. Using a Mini MISTI, arrange the snowflakes.
c. Ink up the stamps using the Mermaid Ombre Ink Pad and stamp them onto the first image panel.
d. Clean the stamps, and ink them up a second time using VersaMark Ink. Stamp the snowflakes onto the second image panel. Heat emboss the snowflakes using Clear Detail Embossing Powder.
e. Stamp the sentiment on the first image panel using New Moon Dye Ink.
f. Stamp the sentiment on the second image using New Moon Dye Ink, and then again using VersaMark. Heat emboss the sentiment using Clear Detail Embossing Powder.
- Using a Mini Ink Blending Tool, blend Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean and Wilted Violet Distress Inks onto the embossed image panel.
- Using the Double Pierced Rectangle Elle-Ments, die cut the center of the ink blended image panel.
- Using the Double Pierced Rectangle Elle-Ments, die cut the outside edge of the first image panel. Adhere it to the card base using foam tape.
- Adhere the ink blended panel to the image panel, being careful to align it over the top of the first image panel so that the images line up perfectly.
- Adhere rhinestones to the centers of some of the snowflakes using Multi Medium Matte.
Super easy, and really packs a colorful punch, don’t you think?!! I am really loving this stamp set and will most definitely be using it again for my holiday cards! You can find the Christmas Cheer Stamp Set, as well as the coordinating dies, in the Simon Says Stamp store HERE.
That’s it for me today, friends! Thanks so much for stopping by today! I sure do appreciate it! I’ll be hanging with my granddaughter today, so I have that to look forward to! Woot! Hope you have a great day, too!