Friday, November 25, 2016

Avery Elle–Simply Said: Hugs

 

Happy Friday!

 

I’m assuming that you’ve all survived the Thanksgiving holiday celebration!!  Ours was busy and fun!  I’m popping in quickly to share another Avery Elle project that I created using some of the newly released Winter 2016 Release products.

 

KKL-11-25-16-Simply-Said-Hugs

PRODUCTS USED:

Simply Said: Hugs Stamp Set
Simply Said: Hugs Dies
Hedgehugs Stamp Set
Hedgehugs Dies
Double Pierced Squares Dies
Double Pierced Rectangle Dies
Postage Stamp Dies
New Moon Dye Ink

 

This was super fun to create – I just love that little hedge hog from the Hedgehugs Stamp Set, and the Simply Said: Hugs Stamp Set and coordinating Simply Said: Hugs Dies are awesomely versatile!  They’re the best all occasion dies and stamps that no stamp collection should be without!  Please click on through to the Avery Elle Design Blog for more fabulous inspiration!

 

That’s it for me today, friends!  Things are hopping around here with three little kids running around.  But it’s pure bliss for me.  I hope you have a blissful weekend, too!  Thanks so much for stopping by today – I sure do appreciate it!

2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is so sweet!! LOVE the little hedgehog peeking out the window! Great design!

Renee said...

This is absolutely adorable!