Have you been checking out the sneak peeks of the new Avery Elle products on the Design Blog?!! OH EM GEE!! Such cuteness and fun!! Well, today’s the day, friends!! The Avery Elle Winter Release is available NOW, and can be found HERE!
My project features the new Wood You? Stamp Set and coordinating dies, as well as the new Trees Dies!! Here’s how I created my project:
- Trim an A2 panel from embossed woodgrain card stock and die cut it using the Trees Dies. Use the Wonky Stitches die to die cut the left edge of the tree die cut. Use the heart from the Envie Elle-Ments Dies to die cut a heart from the tree die cut. Adhere the tree to the image panel using foam squares.
How stinkin’ cute is that beaver (or is he a woodchuck? What IS a woodchuck?! LOL)?!! I pretty much love him. The rest of the team has created some amazing projects for your inspiration using the new release! The list of hoppers is included below, along with the information you need to win an awesome prize while you hop! I’ve listed the products that I used below!
Avery Elle / Jamie
Karolyn Loncon <-----YOU ARE HERE! Caryn Davies
To celebrate our Winter 2016 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until 12:00 AM on Sunday, November 13th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, November 14th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or on the Avery Elle Blog;
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps);
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them;
- Follow us on Pinterest;
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle Blog if you already follow us);
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle Blog if you already belong).
Okay, friends! That’s it for me today! I’m off to have lunch a do a little retail therapy with my bestie! I hope you have an awesome day today – thanks so much for spending part of it here with me!