Wednesday, November 16, 2016

My Favorite Things–WSC307

 

Hello Again!!

 

MFT_SketchChallenge_SideBar

 

Popping in today to share a project that was inspired by this week’s Wednesday Sketch Challenge!  Here’s the sketch:

 

MFT_WSC_307

 

And the project that I created in answer to the sketch:

 

KKL_WSC307

 

Cute, right?!  I’ve been dying for a reason to ink up the Playful Pups Stamp Set, and this week’s sketch was the perfect excuse!!!  Here’s how I created my project:

 

  1. Trim an A2, vertical top-folding card base from Smooth White Card StockScore at 5.5”, fold in half and perfect the crease with a Teflon Bone Folder.
  2. Die cut an image panel from Smooth White Card Stock using the A2 rectangle die from the Blueprints 16 Die-Namics.
  3. Emboss the Inside & Out Rectangle Die-Namic into the image panel using an Embossing Pad.
  4. Stamp the sentiment from the Playful Pups Stamp Set onto the image panel using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.
  5. Die cut another Inside & Out Rectangle from Smooth White Card Stock.  Lightly blend some Mermaid Lagoon and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks on the lower portion of the rectangle using a Mini Ink Blending Tool.  Adhere the smaller panel to the image panel with foam tape.
  6. Stamp the image from the Playful Pups Stamp Set onto some Smooth White Card Stock.  Color the image with Copic Markers.  Die cut the image using the coordinating Playful Pups Die-Namics.  Adhere the image to the small rectangle using foam tape.

 

I adore the simplicity of this sketch – the possibilities for creativity are endless!  I’m so happy that it inspired me to ink up those darling little pups!!  What about you?  I’d love to see how this sketch inspires you!!  Please click on through to the My Favorite Things Challenge Blog to find some additional inspiration using this sketch, as well as the linky tool for you to link up your take on this week’s sketch!  I’ve listed the products that I used to create my project below.

 

That’s it for me today, friends!  I’m headed to the hair salon and then back to my craft room to get some crafty stuff made!  Woohoo!  I hope you have an amazing day in your plans today!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

PRODUCTS USED:

3 comments:

Shirley said...

So cute!

Geri said...

Cute? Are you kidding me? It's BEYOND CUTE...it's super duper cutie patootie! Fabulous coloring!

Renee said...

How much cuter can this get?! Love this!