Friday, January 13, 2017

Avery Elle–Love Puffin!

 

Hello my loves!

 

Can you believe we’re almost already half way through January?!!  Which means that Valentine’s Day is just around the corner!!  I thought a fun little Valentine’s Day Card might inspire you to get a jump on your cards for the occasion!  This one features the cutie patootie Love Puffin Stamp Set and the Love Puffin Dies, from Avery Elle Stamps!

 

1-13-17-Love-Puffin

PRODUCTS USED:

Love Puffin Stamp Set
Love Puffin Dies
Favorite Person Stamp Set
Scalloped & Pierced Hearts Dies
Pierced Banner Layers
New Moon Dye Ink
Midnight Hemp Twine

 

Are those puffins not just the cutest things?  I just love them.  Please click on through to the Avery Elle Design Blog for more “love”ly inspiration!

 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I’ve got a super busy weekend in my craft room planned!  How about you?  Are there crafty plans in your future?  I sure do hope so – those times make me happy!  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Sooo cute!

Geri said...

Sweet as a bug's ear! Your shading is flawless....I'm so envious!!!