Wednesday, January 18, 2017

My Favorite Things–Wednesday Sketch #316

 

Hello my crafty friends!

 

I’m popping in quickly to share a project that I created that was inspired by this weeks My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge!  I’m at a Copic Class today, so I don’t have a ton of time for chatting!  I’ll just leave you with the sketch for WSC316, my project, and links to the products that I used to create it!

 

MFT_WSC_316

 

KKL_JAN1817-WSC316

 

I just love the new Abstract Heart!  It’s so versatile – not just for Valentine’s Day!!  I adore the graphic design of this die so much!!  I’ve listed all of the products that I used below.  Please click on through to the My Favorite Things Challenge Blog to see other projects that my sweet teammates created in response to WSC316!!

 

That’s it for me today!!  I’ll be popping in again soon with more crafty goodness, but things might be a bit quiet around here for a few days!  I have visitors arriving tomorrow for the Craft & Hobby Association trade show that starts on Saturday!  I’m so excited, and can’t wait to see all of my crafty friends in one place!!  There will be lots of laughing, eating, drinking, and hugging going on!  So I’m sure you’ll understand if it takes me a few days to get back to blogging!  I’ll be having way too much fun!  Thanks for stopping by today – I sure do appreciate it!

 

PRODUCTS USED:

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Linda Carson said...

Beautiful colors/coloring! Beautiful take on the sketch too!

Kathy Mc said...

Very striking, Karolyn! Have an awesome weekend with friends.