Friday, March 10, 2017

Avery Elle–Pegasus Duo!

 

Happy Fri-YAY!!

 

I’m popping in quickly to share another project that I created using the new Pegasus Duo Stamps and the Pegasus Duo Dies from the Avery Elle Spring Release!  I’ll be honest – I’m usually not a “fantasy” critter fan.  But when it was all said and done, I think I kinda really like the cuteness of the Pegasus!

 

3-10-17-Pegasus-Duo

PRODUCTS USED:

Pegasus Duo Stamps
Pegasus Duo Dies
Mimosas Dies
Wonky Stitches Dies
Pierced Clouds Dies
New Moon Dye Ink

 

I tried channeling my inner Melania Deasy – oh how I love her soft and sweet ink blending!  I blended a couple of distress inks on an image panel that I cut using the Wonky Stitches Dies.  I blended the same two inks on a piece of scrap paper and used that panel to die cut two labels from the Mimosas Dies.  I die cut another panel using the smaller of the Wonky Stitches Dies, and stamped the sentiment from the Pegasus Duo Stamps using New Moon Dye Ink.  I stamped the image from the Pegasus Duo Stamps using New Moon Dye Ink, and colored it up with my Copic Markers.  Then I die cut it out using the Pegasus Duo Dies.  Of course, I had to add a bit of glitter to its mane, horn, and tail.  I mean what’s a Pegasus without a little glitter, am I right?!  I also die cut a pierced cloud from some white card stock using the Pierced Clouds Dies.  I assembled the whole card using foam squares, and added some Sparkling Clear Sequins for good measure!  I listed the products that I used below the photo, above!  Please click on through to the Avery Elle Design Blog where you’ll find a ton of amazing inspiration from my sweet teammates every single day!

 

That’s it for me today, friends!  I’m headed to lunch with my bestie!  The weather has finally turned into the AZ that we know and love.  Loves me some sunshine!  I hope you have an awesome weekend, and that you have a chance to get a little crafty!  Thanks so much for stopping by!