Friday, June 30, 2017

Avery Elle–Tropics!

Happy Fri-YAY!

If it’s Friday, I think you all know by now that it’s my day up on the Avery Elle Design Blog!!  I’m sharing a project featuring the Tropics Stamp Set!

6-30-17-Tropics

PRODUCTS USED:

Tropics Stamp Set
Big Greetings Stamp Set
Custom Panels Dies
Jungle Pigment Ink
Celery Pigment Ink
Lemon Grass Pigment Ink
Aquamarine Pigment Ink

The Tropics Stamp Set is a set full of awesomely bold and graphic tropical leaves and flowers.  I decided to use many of the images contained in the set to create a bit of a background.  I used several of the Avery Elle Pigment Inks to get a variegation of colors in the leaves and flowers.  I cut the image panel using the Custom Panels Dies, and then used the long edge of the large rectangle die to cut the angle between the two pieces to make room for the sentiment.  The sentiment is from the Big Greetings Stamp Set – one of my faves for larger scripty sentiments that take center stage.  I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used below the photograph.

Please click on through  to the Avery Elle Design Blog to find additional inspiration from my teammates.  These girls got it going on when it comes to stamping and design.  If you can’t be inspired there, then I don’t know what to tell you!  LOL

That’s it for me today, friends!  I’m headed to the movies with my grandsons today!  We’re seeing Despicable Me 3 in 3D!!  I loves me some Minions, so I’m super excited!  I hope you have an awesome weekend ahead for you!  Thanks so much for dropping in today – please know that it means the world to me when you visit!  It’s the highlight of my day!

2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is so cool!! I LOVE the bright colors you used on this. This stamps are fun!!

Carol said...

Nice bright card and great coloring on the leaves.