Wednesday, June 27, 2018

My Favorite Things–Double Slider Loop with a Twist and a Video!

Hello friends!

I’m back again today with another project that I created for the Retreat that I helped teach earlier this month at the MFT Headquarters in Eustis, Florida!  I discovered a way to hide the slider channel on the Double Slider Loop technique and the Sweet Somebunny Stamp Set had the perfect images to demonstrate this little twist!

KKL_JUNE0118-MFT-Retreat-Sweet-Somebunny-Open

I made a video showing you how I created this project, and you can find it over at the MFT YouTube Channel HERE and while you’re at it, subscribe to the channel if you haven’t already!!  There’s always great content there for your video viewing pleasure!  I’ve listed and linked the products that I used on my project below.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I’m still working on clearing up that “To Do” list, but I’ll be back with more crafty goodness very soon!  Have a great day!

PRODUCTS USED:

1 comment:

Karren said...

You are so clever! Absolutely gorgeous card and a very ingeniuous mechanism. Fabulous step-by-step video too. I'm usually too lazy in my cardmaking to make many interactive cards but you've inspired me to give this one a try. Thanks!