Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Happy 50th Birthday, Kim!!

Hello, friends!!

MFT_Jan2016_Slider1

KKL_JUL0418-Kims-Birthday

I’m popping in today to share a project that I created to celebrate MFT’s fearless leader and beloved friend, Kim van der Sanden’s 50th Birthday!! Kim is one of the kindest, most generous, most caring, and most thoughtful people I have the great honor of calling my friend.  She’s always thinking of others, giving back, not only to her employees but to her community.  She loves passionately, gives enormously, and cares beyond measure.  She’s one of a kind, and I feel blessed to have this woman in my life.  Wishing you the most amazing 50th trip around the sun, sweet lady!  I have a feeling you’re going to make turning 50 look like a cake walk, and will show us all how to do it in style!  I love you, girlie, and wish you all the blessings that the universe has to offer!!

Please click on through to the MFT Design Blog to be linked to the other fabulous birthday cards that my other teammates have created to celebrate Kim!  And while you’re there, be sure and leave your own wishes for her birthday celebration as I know she’ll love every single message!  I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used below.

Thanks for dropping by today!  I’ll be back tomorrow with the first countdown day for the July Release!  There’s some good stuff coming your way, so I hope you’ll drop by again real soon!

PRODUCTS USED:

No comments: