Thursday, July 19, 2018

My Favorite Things–Birthday Project: Confetti!


Hello again!


Print

The theme for this month’s Birthday Project Challenge is Confetti!!  Well, I saw this as my perfect opportunity to create another Confetti Flinger card!!  I also made a video showing my process, but I won’t be sharing that with you until next Wednesday (July 25th)!!


KKL_JUL1918-Birthday-Project-Confetti


This is what the front looks like, and on the inside, there’s a Confetti Flinger mechanism that shoots confetti when you open the card.  I made a little short clip of the confetti explosion for you – as a sneak peek of what’s to come next Wednesday!  Stay tuned!




My project features many of the components from the Blueprints 26 Die-Namics.  The confetti was created using the Balloon Shaker Window & Frame Die-Namics.  And the sentiment is the Handwritten Happiness Stamp Set – one of my all time faves! I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used below.


Please click on through to the MFT Challenge Blog to be linked to the other Birthday Project designs that my teammates have created!  While you’re there, why not link up your own birthday project design featuring confetti?!!  You’d be eligible to win a $50 Gift Voucher to the MFT Online Boutique if you do, and it’s a random draw, so you’ve really got nothing to lose!  Right?!


That’s it for me today, kids!!  I know that your time is precious, so I’m ever so grateful that you spend part of your day here with me!  Thank you so much for that!  I’ll be back soon with more crafty goodness!!



PRODUCTS USED:


No comments: