Friday, September 21, 2018

My Favorite Things -

Hello crafty friends!

I’m popping in quickly today to let you know that I’ve created another interactive card using the Double Slider Loop Slots Die-Namics.  I’ve made these cards in the past where the interactive part of the card moved left or right, up or down.  But today, I’m thrilled to report that I figured out how to make two interactive elements move simultaneously from left to right, meeting in the middle!!  Aaackkkk!  This has opened up a whole new world of possibilities for me!  Here’s what the card looks like when the pull tab is pushed in completely.

KKL_SEP2118-September-Content-Video

And here’s what it looks like when I pull the tab from left to right!

KKL_SEP2118-September-Content-Video-Pulled

Are you as excited as I am?!!  No?  Well, watch the video that I created showing you how I created this project, featuring the Tutu Trio Stamp Set and coordinating Die-Namics, as well as the Take the Stage Die-Namics.  And of course the Double Slider Loop Slots Die-Namics.  I used several other products, which are all listed and linked below.

Please click on through to the MFT YouTube Channel to see the video for yourself, and feel free to leave any questions you might have for me in the comments.  I read every single one of them, and love when you let me know you watched!

That’s it for me today, friends!!  We have the grandkids this weekend, as their parents are enjoying a little bit of Arizona sunshine before we head south for the winter!  I hope you have some great plans in store for your weekend, and that you enjoy every single minute!

PRODUCTS USED:

2 comments:

Lagene said...

WOWZERS! I loved seeing how your A-HA moment was implemented! Awesome sliding dancers coming onstage from opposite sides!

Alex said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.