Saturday, September 1, 2018

My Favorite Things–September Release Countdown Day 3!

Hello again!!

Print

We’re half way through the September Countdown, and I’m here again today to share another September Release project!  Today’s project features a stamp and die combo that I know I’ll be using often – the Sending Prayers Stamp Set and the Prayers Die-Namics are the perfect combo for any heartfelt card making occasion.

KKL_SEP0118-CD-Day-3

I paired the new Sending Prayers Stamp Set and companion Prayers Die-Namics with the Watercolor Stripes Background Stamp, the Grand Greenery Die-Namics and the Flutter of Butterflies – Lace Die-Namics to create a soft and subtle design. Carissa Wiley’s ethereal style inspired this design – I just love her work.  I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used below.

Please click on through to the MFT Design Blog to be linked to the other spectacular projects that my teammates have created for your inspiration!  While you’re there, be sure and leave some love along the way to be eligible to win a $75 Gift Voucher to the MFT Online BoutiqueAll of the September Release products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, September 4, 2018 at 10:00 AM EDT!

That’s it for me today, friends!!  I’ll be back again tomorrow for another September Release Countdown post.  I hope you’ll come back again soon!

PRODUCTS USED:

6 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is totally STUNNING!!! I love the soft colors with the large, bright sentiment.

berokke said...

Beautiful! I love the white background - it makes the words pop!

Mrsfish02 said...

So wonderful. Love all the elements. It just really says it all. The prayers die is a good size.

Renee V said...

Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh love love love the beautiful colors of the sentiment!

Cyndi said...

Beautiful, elegant card.

JAS424 said...

Love the look of, and the size of the prayer die cut. Your wonderful color choices created a special card.