Friday, December 21, 2018

My Favorite Things–Another Interactive Card & Video!


Hello once again!


I’m back today to quickly share another project that I created using the new Forever and Owlways Stamp Set and coordinating dies.  And I made a process video showing you how I made both of the cutie patootie owls slide along the branch to meet in the middle!


Webp.net-gifmaker (4)


I used the Double Slider Loop Slots Die-Namics to make this an interactive card.  And the video shows you step-by-step instructions on how I made that happen!  You can find the video by clicking on through to the MFT YouTube Channel HERE.  I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used below.


That’s it for me today, and for a while, friends!  I’m in Seattle enjoying some great family time with my kids and grandkids.  So things will be a little quiet here on my blog for a little bit.  But I’ll be back soon with more crafty goodness – I promise!  I’m wishing you and yours a very merry and blessed holiday season!  Thank you for all of the time that you spend here with me, and the love that you share with me.  You all are the best!  Have an awesome day!



PRODUCTS USED:

No comments: