Wednesday, December 12, 2018

My Favorite Things–Wednesday Sketch Challenge #415!

Hello my loves!!

MFT_SketchChallenge_2017Logo

I’m popping in again today to share a project that was inspired by this week’s Wednesday Sketch Challenge!!  It’s an interesting sketch that I think has lots of possibilities!  Here’s this week’s sketch:

MFT_WSC_415

And here is my interpretation of the sketch:

KKL_WSC415

I’m just not ready to give up making holiday cards just yet.  So I grabbed the Hand-Lettered Holiday Greetings Stamp Set and used one of the pine branches to create a wreath.  The sentiment is from the Trio of Trees Stamp Set.  I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used below.

Please click on through to the MFT Challenge Blog to be linked to the other awesome projects that my sweet teammies have created for your inspiration using this week’s sketch!  While you’re there, why not link up your own project inspired by this week’s sketch?  You’ll be eligible for a $50 Gift Voucher to the MFT Online Store if your project is randomly chosen!  Maybe it’ll inspire you to create a few more holiday cards for your own stash!

That’s it for me today, friends!  Still plugging away in my craft room – same mess, different day!  Thanks so much for stopping by today – it makes me so happy when you do!  Have a great day!

PRODUCTS USED:

No comments: