Tuesday, January 29, 2019

My Favorite Things - Rainbows & Hearts Peek-A-Boo Tree & Video!!

Hello my sweet friends!!


I’m popping in quickly to let you know that I made another project using the new Heart Tree Die-Namics because I just HAD to pair it with the Peek-A-Boo Wheel Die-Namics!!  AND I made a video showing you how I did it!!




So, when you spin the wheel on the left, the colors of the tree change!!  Fun, right?!! And it’s really easy to  make!!  Like, I said I made a video showing you how I created this project, and you can find it over on the MFT YouTube Channel HERE.  I’ve listed and linked the products that I used below.
That’s it for me friends!!  I’ll be back again tomorrow with a sketch card, so I hope you’ll drop by again!  Have an awesome day, and thanks for being you!!



PRODUCTS USED:

No comments: